- Adverse Weather Information
- Anti-Social Behaviour Information
- Assessment and Reporting
- Changes for September 2019
- Complaints Procedure
- News Listing
- Online Payments
- Parent Info
- Parental Feedback
- Parents Evening Login
- School Meals
- School Medication Form
- Teaching and Learning
- Term Dates 2019-2020
- Timings of the School Day
Current diary dates
- 19 Sep 19 09:15 to 11:00 - Open Morning 1
- 19 Sep 19 18:00 to 20:00 - Open Evening 1
- 20 Sep 19 - Coldharbour Mill Trip Yr 11
- 23 Sep 19 09:15 to 11:00 - Open Morning 2
- 25 Sep 19 - INSET Day
- 27 Sep 19 09:15 to 11:00 - Open Morning 3
- 3 Oct 19 18:00 to 19:30 - Year 7 Settling in Evening
- 17 Oct 19 18:00 to 19:30 - Year 11 Raising Achievement Evening
- 25 Oct 19 - Term 1 Ends
- 25 Oct 19 - INSET Day
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.